This policy covers how Inotera treats personal information that Inotera collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Inotera products and services. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Inotera does not own or control, or to people that Inotera does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Inotera does not collect personal information when you visit Inotera pages, when you download files from Inotera website.
- When you register for using Inotera services, please provide information such as your name, email address correctly.
- Inotera uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Inotera does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
Confidentiality and Security
We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
Questions about our privacy declaration
If you have questions about our privacy declaration, please contact us!